Sunday, November 17, 2013

of buddy boys and birthdays...

 Warning! I will be posting pictures of an extremely cute little boy today! :) and I can say that cause I am his aunt and he is my nephew and that is simply hard to beat! :)
Today is my dear sis's birthday! I am SO incredibly thankful for Rose! we love her dearly and are so thankful she is part of our family! :) Happy Birthday Rose! Praying God's rich blessings upon you! :)
today we celebrated Rose's birthday and had some family time. of course games were played and a certain little Asher was bestowed much attention! How could one help it? I have never been an extreme baby "lover" nor a "Oh, they're so cute! melt at their feet" type person. BUT my nieces and nephews have my complete adoration and delight! I could watch them all day! =) we are simply spoiled rotten having Asher so nearby!
"tune my heart to sing Thy grace..."   
this is my heart. my desire. Oh! that my heart would be tuned to Him!
 
 
~lyds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, Lydia. It makes up for my not being with our sweet Rosie on her birthday. I'm so glad Rose sent me a link to the family blog; I've really enjoyed both your writing and photography skills. You've gotten some good pictures of little Asher. I hope you don't mind that I captured some of them for my iPhoto album.

I know you are all glad to have your grandmother there for a nice long visit. I enjoyed meeting her at Rose and Caleb's wedding; please give her my regards.

May your family continue to enjoy the blessings of this wonderful season of Thanksgiving, Miriam Warren (Rose's Mimi)