Saturday, November 16, 2013

i'm so thankful for...

                                                beautiful Autumn Saturdays,...
                                            riding on the tractor in the orchard, for our strong, hard working men,...    


for beautiful berries, a mark of God's workmanship,...
and pleasurable rambles with my sister. breathing the fresh air, sharing our hearts, spelling out words... i am thankful for love. For Jesus Christ's love for us. for me. coming to this sin filled earth and living and dying for me. that i might have life forever with Him. Words fail me to describe my unworthiness, and my joy that He loves me! He loves you too! :) There is hope! Praise GOD!!!
Lord,
take my heart and let it be,
ever,
only,
all for Thee!
 
blessings,
lyddie k.


No comments: