Monday, November 18, 2013

meet Jackson Duane...

I know it has been long in coming, but here he is! Our Jackson! Isn't he cute! I am so thankful for him, for each and everyone of my nephews! o, to kiss those dear cheeks!!

two cousins, matching! 
{the below picture is when he was a bit younger when we visited in May/ June.}
"my joy is His joy." I read this in a bible study this morning. what a challenge it was for me. so often i make my sorrows His sorrows. or my fears His fears. constantly asking God for things. to work in this area, give me this strength, show me something... I am challenged and so I challenge you. make your joys His joys. Bring to him your triumphs, your joys, your blessings. Thank Him for it! :) He should be your best friend after all. your first confidant! He cares.
 
blessings,
lyds
 
 
 


No comments: