Sunday, November 24, 2013

day twenty-four~ little ramblings

"Gather my saints together unto me: those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice."
~Psalm 50:5
"...Nay: but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the Lord my God of that which doth cost me nothing." ~ 2 Samuel 24:24
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."
 ~ Psalm 51:17
Sacrifice: destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else: an act of offering
something precious.  
"it is impossible to love deeply without sacrifice." ~ elisabeth elliot


"For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, wh dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?"
~ 1 Corinthians 4:7
thankful!
lydia

No comments: