Tuesday, November 26, 2013

day 25 and 26, & a turkey

 
I'm so thankful for my dad. He is so special and wonderful! I love him dearly. and we are, oh, so blessed by God with him as protector, provider, and leader of our family!
I'm thankful for rainy days and candles. for a bestest little brother who makes cookies for us! making the house smell amazing! =) {and they taste fantabulous!}
 i am thankful for smiles and the sense of smell! :)
 
while I was at work this morning my family spotted a bunch of turkeys out in our yard! just in time for thanksgiving too! LOL! It was really fun and special to randomly see turkeys in our yard the  week of Thanksgiving! ;)
" thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." ~W.J. Cameron

would I still be happy, content, THANKFUL, if all were stripped away?

Blessings!
Lyd

 {thanksgiving is almost here! my week has been kind of crazy. and i am really sorry I missed posting yesterday!}

No comments: