Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving~

The last few days have been so fun! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to keep up with my commitment! I'll fill you in starting with Wednesday. Wednesday was a lot of fun for me because not only did we all spend the day preparing and anticipating company for the next day but i had the pleasure of working. Sounds funny I know. and I do work every week. but you see, i work at a bakery and they become, OH, so busy around holidays! the Bread Wagon was no exception! I was on my feet for about ten hours. running around answering questions, restocking, answering the phone, working at the register, helping customers... It was a blast! and the best part was that I worked with a dear friend of mine! =) who doesn't like working with friends?! needless to say I was very content being able to crawl into bed that night but i can't wait to do it again!
Thursday, Thanksgiving, brought company. Some dear friends of ours came down from the "north" :) Our time was filled with blessed fellowship, food, games, candlemaking, and black friday shopping! :) Our entire time was so blessed! There was MANY memories made and lots of laughs! :)  Black friday shopping was so fun! we acutally went Thursday night and we were out until after 2 a.m.! talk about fun! it was a first for me! usually we go Friday morining early! My list was a winter coat and some boots! found them both plus some! :) haha!
 we have been so blessed! :)
 
I'll end my post with a cup of tea and coffee! I was so delighted to find that on my tea bag tag it said, smile! how special is that! :) 
 
Well, y'all this is the last day of November. and the last day for my November challenge. I failed a couple times. and I am truly sorry about that! {I probably regret that more than all of you though!}"it's been the best of times. it has been the worst of times." :)  Truly it's been so fun for me. and good! I have loved it! Perhaps I'll do it again sometime... it has been so inspiring!
many blessings upon you all this coming December and Christmas season!
looking forward to the  next time! :)
lydia

No comments: