Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sophie Anne

Hello all! here is a little sunshine from my corner of world at the moment! I'm enjoying being with Matthew and Mark and their families. Here are a few handfuls of pictures of kiddos!  :)
Sophie Anne joined us on June 17th. weighing 9.5 oz and 21" long she is the smallest born to Matthew and Renae! She is simply adorable!
Sophie does not lack for attention! Emmett and Audrey are always more than willing to hold her. It is a regular thing to hear, "Can I hold the baby?"
Here is a little taste of the wild around here! :) haha! so much life!

I was so blessed to be able spend the last weekend at Mark's house! It was great to spend time with them and Zoie and Simon! :) love them so!


In looks she is a good mix between Emmett and Audrey when they were babies.

Emmett was determined to name her Bubbles. So he affectionately calls her Sophie Bubbles. What a dear! :) they lover her so!

Audrey wanted to have beads in her hair just like mine! she was pretty pleased!



Emmett helped me with dishes and then had a little fun of his own. :)

They play hard around here. :) 

{precious feet}





~smiles~
Zoie and Simon loved playing outside. and I loved being out there with them! Being in the city is a bit different than my country home. Any chance out of doors is a wondrous bliss! :)
blessings all! till next time!
Lydia

No comments: