Thursday, November 14, 2013

a smile...

 i hope these pictures count, cause they always bring a smile to my face.  I am so thankful for this little man! I love him to pieces and miss him a ton! my Emmett man. His smile is simply contagious!

I have reached day fourteen of my November thankfulness challenge! It has been a lot of fun and very challenging (no pun intended).  Sometimes it makes me think outside the box, and other days makes me dig through my stock pile of pictures to find one that is fitting for the day. {but that is only if I neglected to take one that day} like today for instance. i didn't take these today. It have definitely learned to be  faithful in my commitment, cause there are some nights where I would rather just crawl into bed and forget the whole thing! But i am sticking it out and gonna have oh-so-much fun in the process! {that is the part that matters you know, the process.}
~A laugh is a smile that bursts.~

look at him. he is ready to take on the whole world with that little tube! ;) 
I just like to smile, smilings my favorite. - buddy the elf


quote from the day:
we were in the kitchen cooking supper. the boy we babysit {Andrew} was helping my mom and i.
my mom: "this meal is going to be so scrumptious!"
Andrew: "yes! and it is going to be good too."
:)
 
many blessings! {and smiles}
Lydia Kay

No comments: